ShareGate Home is your space to access and update your personal information and subscription.
To access your information, select your profile icon from the topbar. Select My account or Subscription from the drop-down menu.
For more steps on making your way around ShareGate Home, see ShareGate Home overview.
- My account
You can access and update your personal information, including:
- Name - Click Edit and change the details in the pop-up.
- Password - Click Change password and make changes in the pop-up.
- Phone number - Click Edit and update your information in the pop-up.
- Theme - Use the drop-down menu to select a Light or Dark theme for ShareGate Home and ShareGate Management.
Note: You cannot change your Business email address or delete your ShareGate account from ShareGate Home. If your business needs change, get in touch with our support team---we'll work through this together.
A ShareGate subscription has one license key, grants you access to one tenant with ShareGate Management, and can have 1-, 5-, or 25-license activations for the migration tool. For more information, see ShareGate subscription FAQ.
The Manage subscription page lists all your active and expired ShareGate subscriptions.
Click to add a new subscription or to copy a license key.
Note: You can have multiple subscriptions in your ShareGate Home account. Each subscription has a unique license key.
If you have 1 ShareGate subscription, the Details tab and its actions are shown by default. For accounts with multiple subscriptions, click next to any subscription to access its details.
View a subscription's Details, manage the Users (including migration tool license activations), invite a new user to the subscription, remove a license, and modify or renew.
- Subscription type - Shows the type of license (i.e. trial, purchased subscription, Nintex).
- License activations - The number of activations included in the subscription and how many are in use.
- Started on - The date the license was activated.
- Expires on - The date the license will expire.
- Time left - The number of days remaining before the license expires.
- Nintex - Indicates if Nintex is included in the migration tool with the subscription.
Users tab (including migration tool license activations)
Select the Users tab to review and manage your ShareGate Home users and migration tool license activations.
- User(s) - The username and email address of the user.
- License activations - Displays the number of license activations for the user.
- Activation date - The date of the activation.
- Activation name - A custom name you can set when you activate the license. We recommend using a name that helps you remember which workstation the license is used on or who uses the license.
- Action - Click to remove a license activation if you want to activate the license on a different machine or for another user.
For more information, see License activations.
Invite users feature
Click to invite another user to join ShareGate Home---as part of your subscription---via email.
By creating an account from the email invitation, your user will not have to enter a license key for the subscription. That user will have access to the subscription, license activations, and everything else ShareGate Home has to offer.
Until your user accepts the invite, you will find that user's email address on the User(s) page with a Pending tag. You can click in the Action field to resend the email invitation.